What to Expect:
- Knowledgeable staff will help you make topic selections and prepare schedules for your site.
- Outstanding presenters arrive on time, set up a beautiful display, teach grade level-appropriate presentations, and engage your students and teachers in science.
- Students are excited about science, have gained knowledge of topic and are ready to apply what they have learned.
School Program Requirements:
- A presentation room large enough to accommodate 100 students per session.
- A 32 linear-foot table space set up in the presentation room by school personnel prior to arrival of Science On The Go staff.
- Working DVD/VHS system for visual display set up by school personnel in the presentation room prior to arrival of Science On The Go staff.
- Presentation room ready upon arrival of Science On The Go staff. Failure to do so may delay program start time.
- A one-hour period in the presentation room BEFORE and AFTER the day’s presentations for setup and clean up.
- Schedule of presentation times e-mailed or faxed to Science On The Go prior to your planned presentation day
- Program fees are due prior to your presentation.
- Late payments may result in late fees.
- Make checks payable to “Science On The Go, Inc.“
Mail payments to:Science On The Go, Inc.
21530 Via Pepita
Yorba Linda, CA 92886